Changing schools is a crucial issue for most families, so it is essential that your employees are provided with the necessary support and information required to make informed choices, as this will often take priority in decisions to accept or move forward with relocation. ‘Education Assistance’ provides varying levels of support dependent upon your employee and their child’s needs, within the budget available. We can provide advice to families covering the entire educational process:
- Day Nurseries
- Child Minders
- State and Independent Schools
- Day and Boarding Schools
- 6th Form and Further Education
- Special Educational Needs
- Admissions Procedures
- Admissions Appeals
Dependent upon the necessary level of support and budget available the service can include: research of local state and independent schools, arrangement of either accompanied or unaccompanied school visits, consultation with parents on the decision-making process, informing schools of the outcome, and assistance with registration and appeals.
- Comprehensive assessment of the child’s educational needs, allowing focused, tailored support.
- Detailed research allows your employee to make informed, confident choices.
- Education specialist on hand to guide your employee through the complicated school application process every step of the way, increasing the chances of successful entries to the preferred school.
- Support and reassurance through what can otherwise be a stressful and emotionally draining experience.
- Demonstrates understanding and acknowledgement that the intended move not only affects your employee, but also the whole family unit.