Accompanied Rental Search
This programme is aimed at relieving your employee and their family of the entire process of selecting a property from the outset of their search. This level of service is ideal for those employees who require a dedicated and comprehensive level of support, have limited time to administer their move and shortlist property, and who are unfamiliar with the area, property types and local agents.
What we can do…
- Our dedicated consultant will contact your employee to discuss their requirements and priorities in detail.
- We then systematically filter by a combination of telephone and internet research, the large number of properties in the marketplace, short-listing only those quality properties which meet their criteria.
- The consultant will check the suitability of the properties before forwarding an initial summary report for your employee’s consideration and feedback.
- Upon receipt of feedback, a more refined search will take place and a detailed summary of available properties will be forwarded.
- Following discussion of shortlisted properties with your employee, a viewing schedule will be agreed and a full itinerary prepared.
- The consultant will then arrange to meet your employee, and where possible their partner/spouse, at an agreed location at a mutually convenient time and accompany them on property viewings providing complete support throughout.
- When a suitable property is identified, we will support your employee through the entire application process, including lease negotiations, obtaining the necessary certificates, monitoring agents and keeping your employee informed right through to check-in.
- Identifying suitable locations and properties prior to arrival considerably reduces the time, disruption and cost to your employee, their family and your Company.
- Avoids unnecessary visits to the area and reduces the associated costs involved.
- Consultants with experience in the rental sector are on hand to provide expertise and help your employee to consider all available options.
- Your employee and their family will benefit from the one-to-one support of a dedicated consultant with comprehensive property knowledge, creating confidence and reassurance, allowing them to focus upon their job role and new priorities.
- Validation of local opinions from a variety of sources will allow your employee to rent with confidence.
- By carefully managing the property selection process, we ensure that you, our client is able to retain control over relocation timescales and budgets.
Clients can also take advantage of our ‘Lease-Check’ service to ensure you can rent in confidence.
The Accompanied Rental Search can incorporate ‘Accompanied Check-in’, ‘After Care’ and ‘Settlement Services’ to deliver a smooth, stress free relocation.
Our ‘Rental Assistance Programme’ can provide a cost effective solution for employees requiring short term accommodation by off-setting costs and reducing the need to financially support your employee throughout the period.