We cost and oversee all aspects of your employee’s move and provide communication and support throughout the moving period. Utilising our experience and proven panel suppliers we ensure that your employee is prepared for all eventualities.
What we do…
- Our dedicated co-ordinator contacts your employee and arranges for our panel removal companies to undertake a pre-move survey and provide quotations.
- Upon receipt, we will review and report the costs on a like-for-like basis, ensuring factors such as split moves, storage, packing, parking permits, and overseas procedures are all taken into consideration. Once we have liaised with all parties involved, we will then book the required dates.
- Once the move has been undertaken, we ensure any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Our dedicated co-ordinator is available throughout the entire move ensuring consistency and reducing any anxiety or stress that may be involved.
- By co-ordinating the whole move from start to finish we can reduce the impact of high cancellation charges, and eliminate unnecessary expenditure requested by your employee or offered by the removal company, without compromising the delivery of service to your employee.
- Agreed service standards with domestic and international companies results in the highest level of service at the most cost effective price for you, our client.
- We provide independent and unbiased advice for both you and your employees ensuring cost effective solutions are reached.