Area Information Guides
When your employee and their family are informed of their intended move, it is critical that they have as much information as possible about the new location in order for them to make informed decisions over the many issues that lie ahead. ‘Area Information Guides’ are a highly valuable online resource that allow you, our client to present this information in a positive and easy to understand format, which is available anytime, anywhere.
Typically, guides will offer an overview of the new location, with helpful information on different residential areas, property types and desirability. Dependent upon your requirements and budget these highly flexible guides can also include assistance with: transport, travel times, education, shopping, local amenities, useful phone numbers, council services, hobbies and leisure interests.
- Reduces search times and unnecessary visits, limiting Company expenditure and achieving timescales.
- ‘Area Information Guides’ deliver, collate and present essential information in a practical, user-friendly and effective manner which your employees can access at their convenience.
- Makes information about the new location immediately accessible for family members, providing guidance and reassurance about making the move.
- Gains the confidence of your employee and their family from the outset showing a caring and understanding image of your Company.
- Access to practical, straightforward information reduces stress and anxiety, and allows your Company to present the new location in a positive light, preventing your employees obtaining mis-information through ‘Googling.’