Familiarisation Tours provide an independent and thoughtful overview of suitable residential locations in and around your employee’s new place of work, with specific guidance on neighbourhoods and local amenities. Our fully escorted tours are designed to help your employee and their family to get to know the new area and adjust to unfamiliar surroundings, giving them the confidence to focus their search for a home and prepare for life in the UK.
What we do…
- Following an in depth consultation we tailor the tour to take into account any special needs, interests and budgets, together with necessary restraints of Company policy over commuting to the new work location.
- Your employee and their family will be collected by our consultant from a designated location on the day of the tour and returned once the tour is complete.
- At the end of the tour, a debriefing session will identify further needs and provide additional information.
- Positively promotes new location and builds confidence of both your employee and their family.
- Reduces overall search times by providing overview of housing market and highlighting suitable local areas.
- Manages expectations from the outset by incorporating ‘sample’ property viewings to show your employees the type of properties that would be available to them in a given area and budget.