We cost and oversee all aspects of your employee’s move and provide communication and support throughout the moving period. Utilising our experience and proven panel suppliers we ensure that your employee is prepared for all eventualities.
What we do…
- Our dedicated co-ordinator contacts your employee and arranges for our panel removal companies to undertake a pre-move survey and provide quotations.
- Upon receipt, we review and report the costs on a like-for-like basis, taking care to consider all the key elements of an international move.
- Following consultation with all parties involved, we will book the required dates.
- Once your employee’s possessions have been packed and loaded we track the consignment right through to the point of delivery, keeping both you and the employee informed of progress every step of the way.
- When the move has been undertaken, we ensure any issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- A dedicated co-ordinator is available throughout the move ensuring consistency and reducing any anxiety or stress that is often involved.
- We use our experience of international removals to offer tailored solutions, considering different freight options and advising upon some of the more complex elements such as paperwork, customs clearance, transit cover and export packing.
- By co-ordinating the whole move we help to control costs whilst achieving ‘best value.’