Our consultant will coordinate the entire rental check–in process, making it possible for your employee to move straight in to their new property with as little disruption as possible.
What we can do…
- Agreement of Inventory (including taking digital photographs of condition).
- Set up of utilities (water, electric, gas) and council tax, and ensure EPC and all necessary certificates are in place.
- Guidance and instructions with telephone connection, internet access, tenant’s contents insurance and television license (if required).
- Familiarisation with main appliances, central heating timers and alarm and provision of Tenant Information Guide.
- ‘Accompanied Check-in’ service means our consultant is on-hand to deal with any issues immediately.
- Your employee is made fully aware of obligations and responsibilities under the tenancy agreement.
- Professional, thorough inventory check on move-in pre-empts potential issues when the tenancy ends.