This complete range of budgeting and payment solutions further enhance the benefits provided by our core services.
What we can do…
- In line with client policy and the relocation support available, we can verify and reimburse eligible employee relocation expenses.
- Direct payments are made to cover all associated relocation costs such as estate agent’s commissions, letting agent’s referencing/administration fees, on-going rental payments and associated utilities, stamp duty, legal fees, mortgage fees, and removal and storage costs.
- All costs are individually entered into our unique ‘Cost Tracker’ system making sure any budgets are adhered to. ‘Cost Tracker’ is then updated throughout the life of the case ensuring up to the minute reporting.
- Once the relocation has completed we forward you, our client a full reconciliation statement detailing all management fees and disbursements.
- Payments are immediate and flexible avoiding delay and cash flow issues by reducing or eliminating the need for your Company or your employees to have to pay suppliers direct
- Gives you and your employee access to experienced relocation consultants who will guide through eligible and non-eligible costs to avoid any unnecessary expenditure or tax liability.
- Reduces your administration by settling on-going costs.
- Our ‘Cost Tracker’ system allows details of expenditure to be available and reported accurately, providing you with a breakdown of total costs to-date.
- Controls expenditure in line with your Company’s policy so best value is obtained at all times, and ensures where possible, any allowance or support is used within specific government tax legislation thus avoiding exposure.