Education is a key issue for families relocating to the UK and is often the most important factor when an employee decides whether or not to go ahead with the relocation. ‘Education Assistance’ gives parents an insight into the education system and helps give them the confidence they need to make informed choices. Depending upon your employee and their child’s needs, Beswick Relocation can provide support across the education system:
- Day Nurseries and Child Minders
- State Primary, Secondary and Grammar schools
- 6th Form Colleges, University Entrance and Further Education courses
- Independent Preparatory and Senior Schools
- International Schools and the International
- Special Needs Education
- Day and Boarding Schools in both the State and Independent Sector.
Depending upon the required level of support and allocated budget, the service can include: full assessment either face to face or by telephone, research of local state and independent schools, nurseries or colleges, scheduling of either accompanied or unaccompanied school visits, consultation with the parents during the decision-making process and assistance with admission procedures and appeals. It ensures a smooth transfer and quick integration for the children.
- Education specialist on hand to guide your employee through the complicated and unfamiliar school application process, increasing the chances of success.
- In depth knowledge of how the system works ensures that problems – such as catchment areas, transferring children during ‘key stages’ and arranging visits during school holidays – are resolved.
- Demonstrates awareness of the impact of the move on the whole family unit, and minimises the risk of abortive relocation.
- Early, comprehensive assessment of the child’s educational needs giving focused, tailored support through what can otherwise be a stressful and emotionally draining experience.