During the first few weeks and months of a relocation, your employee will be forced to balance a new and demanding work role, with the daily tie of family life in a new and unfamiliar location. Our ‘After Care’ service provides comprehensive support for the whole family unit whilst they settle into their new home.
What we do…
- A dedicated advisor will maintain regular contact with your employee to provide advice and reassurance.
- Your employee’s consultant acts as a first point of contact for any issues that arise within the agreed period.
- We can also liaise with all parties including landlords, letting agents and specialist contractors when required.
- Any issues or concerns are dealt with swiftly and with minimal disruption, reducing employee distraction from the workplace.
- Reduces client workload and administration whilst ensuring your employee and their family have a positive relocation experience.