During the first few weeks and months of a relocation, your employee will be forced to balance a new and demanding work role, with the daily tie of family life in a new and unfamiliar location. Our ‘After Care’ service provides comprehensive support for the whole family unit, ensuring they are happy and settled in their new home.
What we can do…
- After move-in, a dedicated advisor will contact your employee regularly to provide reassurance, and offer a helping hand when needed.
- The advisor will then act as a first point of contact for any issues or concerns that arise within the agreed period, ensuring they are dealt with swiftly and with minimal disruption.
- We can also liaise with all parties including landlords, letting agents and specialist contractors when required.
- We can continue to offer guidance and information relating to hobbies, interests, clubs and associations.
- Dedicated advisor for the family is on hand to respond to queries, reducing client workload and administration.
- Reduces employee distraction from their new role and workplace, increasing productivity to your Company.
- Ensures your employee and their family are happy and settled, giving them a positive relocation experience.